Monday, November 14, 2016

hello family

Hello family! I love you guys a lot!! I miss you guys every morning when I wake up and when I go to bed. During the day I don't really think about you guys because it's like walk and walk and walk and work and work and contact and contact and don't get hit by that car, and that guy looks sketchy so lets cross the street, and oh there's a moto so lets turn around and run, but I hope you guys are having as much fun in Texas as I am here. Also suffered a little too because that's how we know we're having good times. But two things!! Tweet or instagram that if people aren't getting my emails to message their email so they can receive it too. Also print all my emails and put them in a binder in chronological order! So it's like a book of my mission. Also Josh if you can find principes on amazon, order the kind in the green package. I normally just get the other two kinds but I tried the green and it's like KEY LIME PIE!!! I ate one and I was like JOSHUA bc he always talks about key lime pie. Also last week after we talked I had the greatest evening of my life, it was so great so thank you guys for everything you do. I got pouch mail and the package this week so thank you guys a lot !!!!!!! It was delicious food. I love you guys lots if you want a souvenir or something tell me specifically and I can search the next two years. Love you guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment