Monday, November 28, 2016

crazy week

Hey guys mission life is still great and also crazy. Few things I want to share with you (and Kate but I don't have her email) I finally pooped solid yesterday!!! woohoo it was amazing. Also THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT MAKE ME A SKYPE ACCOUNT TODAY. I NEED IT BEFORE WE TALK ON CHRISTMAS AND I CANT MAKE ONE HERE. DO IT LIKE BRAEDENMICHAELJONES AND PASSWORD XXXXXX. But that's all about that. Also one crazy story. On Saturday after the baptism we went to an investigators house. Well first we went home and I called to see if we could come by in an hour, and when she answered, she was crying and really bad so we went by in that moment. She was mourning the death of her husband from about 6 months ago, and she was really drunk and it was really interesting to say the least. But we just listened, and eventually she wanted to give us something to eat so we sat down and ate and after that we asked to take all her alcohol. She said no at first, and dumped some into a glass with coke and we got really nervous and we kept talking, and then she drank half the glass as we pleaded with her not to. So we kept talking, got her to give us the beer in the fridge so we dumped it down the sink. She drank more of her glass. I couldn't take it any more. I was really frustrated and so I raised my voice and demanded that she gave me her glass, that we're here to help and were trying so hard and it's because we care and if you don't listen to us were just wasting our time and you're wasting your time, so give me your glass right now. and I kept asking and asking and finally she agreed and gave the rest to me and I dumped it. It was crazy. But I felt that the spirit was able to influence her just enough in those moments that she gave me the rest. It was one of those experiences I'll never forget from the mission. I love you guys a lot!!! and I miss you. but we'll talk in 4 weeks!! have a good week and hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment