Wednesday, October 5, 2016

It's only been like 4 days since you've heard from me so there's not much to say. We watched every single session of conference along with music and the spoken word and I took 15 PAGES OF NOTES. I felt very inspired but there were so many good things that we heard from the prophet and apostles. I'll share a lot of my notes in the group email so everyone can be inspired. Literally like nothing has happened the past four days. I don't know what to write about. I got an "actual" prescription like the doctor wrote it but he said he's not recognized here but the people always fill them anyway. We got our filtered water bottles and we leave at 6:30am Monday morning, our mission president is coming to pick us all up from the CCM. I think there's about 10 or 15 of us going out to our mission. We have to sing a musical number in sacrament because we're leaving so I'm playing come thou fount and we're all singing in Spanish. It's gonna be super cool. I've decided to buy a Book of Mormon and I'm going to mark every reference of Christ. There's like some instructions in preach my gospel for an idea but I'm gonna do that. uhh honestly I can think of nothing else even remotely exciting. We taught a boyfriend/girlfriend "investigators" and it was the hardest thing ever. They weren't real but we had been teaching Alex for a while and then we invited his wife and they're separated and not actually married and she's hardcore catholic and it was pretty rough to teach them. It was hard. He's getting baptized and we finally got her to say she would be baptized IF she felt it was right for her. That was tough. Elder Shumway just got here and there's like 7 or 8 of us total from Frisco here right now?? It's really cool we're representing Texas. I think that's all for now. I'm just gonna share a bunch of my notes in the group email and pictures, but I love you! Maybe I'll write you guys on Monday... maybe not until the following Monday. I dont know! But I'll see you guys at Christmas! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment