Friday, September 30, 2016

10 days and then its forreal

guys its so crazy I have basically one more week in this sheltered part of mexico and then I'm in the real world!! I'm doing great, I have a goose egg on my shin because I fell off my bunk bed but other than that I'm super mega big bien (inside joke with my district.) So basically it rained all the time this week. I heard the biggest clap of thunder in my life and i peed my pants and fell over and almost started crying. The thunderstorms here are almost comparable to Texas storms so that's comforting. I'm obsessed with the peach and apple rings they have here they're like peachie-o's but a million times 7 infinites better, and also the orange fanta here bc its so good and mexican soda is def legit. This week they shaved the trees which was really weird.  They literally took a chainsaw and shaved the sides of the trees. It was really loud during our lessons but i guess they look prettier now??  We watched a video from Elder Holland this week and he said something super profound: "the road to salvation ALWAYS passes trough Gethsemane, and into the shadows and borderlands of Calvary. If we say we're disciples of Christ we must walk where He walked, talk as He talked, pray as He prayed, and feel what He felt." This was super comforting to me because it gets super duper hard out here missing all you guys back home and secular clothing and american food but its so rewarding here!! It was such a motivation for me to hear that because there are definitely gonna be hard times here but if I want to be a representative of Christ then I have to experience what He did. There are so many more things that I want to share with you guys but I have no time and I need to send pictures!!! I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He is my Savior! I know that He loves all of us and that He suffered and died for our sins. I know that through that sacrifice, I can become clean of my sins, and I have the opportunity to return with Him and live with my family forever, and I am eternally grateful for that. 


Not too many pictures this week I'll try to send more next week!! It's hard because we can only take pictures on p-day. All of you read the Book of Mormon!!!! If you do you will know its true and you can be baptized too :) read 3 nephi 11, and then moroni 10:3-5 and follow the instructions therein!!! Aren't I such a good missionary???? adios amigos, les amo!!!
rainy braeden i love my jacket

post hair cut selfie with elder romero

this is my morning teacher hermano vargas i love him

beautiful landscape with my happy friends, we look this happy all the time especially in language study!!! (es chiste)

so look at this christus isnt it so good



No comments:

Post a Comment