Monday, October 10, 2016

First Day in Tezozomoc!

This is probably the most terrifying thing I've ever done. I'm in the back corner of some tiny little store with two computers that work, I wish you could see. Presidente Grossen is super cool. Mi companero es Elder Sanchez and he's from Colonia Juarez. He's really nice, he kinda has a lisp though so he's a little hard to understand.

This keyboard is really hard to type on. 

I wish I knew more Spanish. 

We have three appointments tonight and I don't know what were going to teach or what's happening or anything. Apparently we have a baptism this Saturday maybe so well see what's up with that. We got lost on the way to our casa which was fun, our taxi driver had never been there. We're in a super poor area it's crazy the difference in life here. 

The last few days in the CCM were pretty chill and really spiritual, especially Sunday was great. The CCM is a sheltered wonderland compared to real mexico. The 'o' buttn barely wrks, neither does the l. 

A dog is sniffing me right now. 

I'm not sure what else to write now but everyone pray for me because I definitely need it here.

​I guess this s where I sleep?


 Persnal study space

​I guess yu can call this a living room. Todo que necesito es la plancha entonces voy a sobrevivir.

My maestros vargas y acosta

That's all for today! I am most definitely terrified right now but despite all those feelings I could not be more stoked to be here. I know this gospel is true and it has helped me so much in my life and I know no greater happiness comes than through this gospel. I love the Lord and am so grateful for the opportunity to serve Him. I know that through the power of Christ's Atonement we can do all things. I love you all and want you to know what I know! 

Have a great week, hasta luego, 
Elder Jones

P.S. - I am in Tezozomoc, Mexico City



No comments:

Post a Comment