Monday, January 2, 2017

short email

Hello to everyone. Today is Monday January 2nd. Just a quick email because I'm not actually gonna write you guys until Wednesday because of what I'm about to tell you. So in the mission there are 4 really important missionaries: the two assistents, then the secretary to the president, and then the financial secretary. I'm now the secretary to the president and so I basically run the mission (more or less.) so normally they get two weeks to train so they end their transfer two weeks early to start training but they called me Saturday morning so I learned everything in the past two days. I'll write you on Wednesday cause I'm super busy. But the sec life is the good life, just so you know. Except we never sleep. Love yall, adios cuidense

No comments:

Post a Comment