Monday, January 30, 2017

seminary question

From Mom:
Quick question...I am teaching about the beginning of Pauls mission tomorrow in seminary. The lesson specifically asks to relate examples of challenges that missionaries sometimes encounter....can you give me an example one or two and then how you overcame them or how they affected your missionary work. These kids love hearing from you. They think you are so awesome!

Elder Jones repsonse:
Sorry to bring this up again, but I think getting robbed twice in 4 weeks is a pretty solid example. But it's really just learning to accept God's plan, and this applies in any part of life but I really learned it here. The other is really just how hard the work is in general, and each part of the mission has different pieces of work that are harder, but then you've gotta remember why you're working, your purpose and stuff, and why you've committed to be here. I read something about having to recommit yourself more than once in the mission and I've already done it a few times


No comments:

Post a Comment