Tuesday, March 20, 2018

This week was actually also great for us!!  I feel like most missionaries have felt discouraged at some point in their mission, I mean that it just sucks and it's not fun, but I feel like more than anything I've learned that Jesus is my best friend, and when no one else is there he always is. I feel like more than anything that's what I want people to understand from me, is that through Christ we can feel better. We can have a friend in Him. I played the piano for the young women's choir this week in our ward conference and they sang the mutual theme "Peace in Christ". I don't know the lyrics in English but there's one part of the song that says "there will be no more tears". I really liked that part. I've been doing really good recently, just really tired! Trying to get over the exhaustness that I'm feeling. President was like "just sleep when you get home" hahaha so I'm trying to do that lol. Have a great week!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment