Monday, March 12, 2018

Man I wish we had spring break as missionaries haha. I'm SO exhausted. I actually slept terribly all week except last night, which was like the best sleep I've gotten in my whole life. I took some nyquil cause I'm getting sick again and it knocked me out. It was heavenly. Church was good, I'm playing the piano for the young women's choir and they're gonna sing next week, and they actually sound super good! For my birthday I would like to just sleep for a day straight. The best part of this past week was seeing 4 of our investigators get to church. I was really worried, so we went outside to wait for them, but it turns out that they slipped in somehow and we didn't see them! So we got back in there and I saw them and was like "what in the world?????" but it was cool. Something that made me laugh...idk my compa is a funny guy, he's just weird haha so I'm always laughing at something. The worst part was waking up every day. I hate waking up. Something sad was that some of our other investigators didn't get there :/ Oh well. The best thing I ate was some pizza. I'll take you guys to the special pizzeria when we come back. Worst thing was a tamal in a bolillio, I normally love them but this morning it was gross. And that was my week! love you lots mom! One favor: an hermana in the ward that I'm really close to is teaching Sunday school and struggles with the fact that her students don't pay attention and stuff like that. Can you send me something or make a video so that I can translate it for her? I think she'd like it. Love you lots!!!!! Have a great week mom, talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment