Monday, January 22, 2018

seminary request

From mom:
If you have time...will you answer this question for seminary....

What blessing have you received during your mission?

We are studying Ammon ch.26 tomorrow where Ammon glories in God and all the blessings he and his brothers received from God while serving their missions. I thought it would be good to hear from a modern day missionary.

Love you so much!!!!
Mom

Elder Jones response:

I would say that it's really just been that I've changed. I feel like I'm more like the Savior and that's something that I know will help me later in life when I get married and become a father. It's helped me to become a better son, a better brother, better grandson, companion, leader, and everything. And it's odd, because I'm really still the same person I was. I still tell dumb jokes, and I like rap music, and I'm really looking forward to taco bell when I get home. But my heart has changed, and my character has developed a lot. And I would say that's the biggest blessing in my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment