Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Life has been good lately, mom. Just going along with the work and trying to find people to baptize. I actually baptized someone yesterday haha, because I went to interview him and then he asked me to baptize him so that was cool. My past two baptisms have been people that I've gone to interview. So I guess I'm just likable lol. It's funny because there are some new sisters here, and one is from quintana roo (the state where cozumel is) and the other is from yucatan (the other stop on the cruise) and so I was talking about the cruise and turns out I'm just gonna stop at the two places where they're from haha. I've been thinking a lot about Moses 1 this week, and we're gonna teach about it in our fhe tonight. Next week I'm gonna send a longer email about it. But I love you a lot mom!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment