Wednesday, January 31, 2018

progreso es exito

This week was pretty decent. I basically almost died from a sickness that may or not have been pneumonia. But I'm basically not dead anymore so were ready to start working again. 

Not too much to say today and besides the fact it's a little late, but I was thinking about success yesterday in church, because recently we haven't had very many investigators or baptisms, but yesterday in church this happened: I was waiting for everyone to come in and I was shaking there hands and stuff, and we saw the familia Felix come in, who we had visited a few times and they finally came back. and then we saw the familia Gonzalez come in, another family that we had been visiting for a while. and then we saw the husband of Hermana Solis come in, another investigator we have, and then we saw Romi and his family come in, and he's not a member and his family we helped to reactivate. It was so cool! and then to put the icing on the cake, the familia Esquivel, who we helped to reactivate, gave the prayers in sacrament meeting, and then Hermana Marissa, who we helped to reactivate gave a talk! So I was thinking about what success means because we haven't had many baptisms, and I realized that we are having success, just not in the way that I was necessarily searching it. I  think that's a lesson that I need to learn for all of life, that we can find happiness and success in the ways that are least expected. God always puts small miracles in our lives, we just need to look for them. 

Sorry for the not pictures but next week I'm going to send a few. Love you guys!! Have a great week!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment