Wednesday, May 10, 2017

DONT OPEN UNTIL SUNDAY

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I hope that you can enjoy this mothers day even though the one who made you a mother (and your favorite) isn't there hahaha. I miss you guys a lot but I know I'm out here where I need to be and I'm super stoked. I'm sorry I haven't written just you in a long time. I'm kinda a bad son but I'm writing write now haha. Anyway. I love reading your letters every week, especially the pouch that I get because it's just fun to hear about things from home and see how everyone is and it's so funny how similar everything still is, I kinda forget how Texas is sometimes lol. But anyway I just wanted to send something short just to you and tell you how much I love you. I'm quite positive I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and all that you did for me back home to try and get me to wrap my fat head around the gospel. One of my friends from the ccm sent an email with the title (in Spanish) we do not doubt that our mothers knew it. And that so true. I don't know where I would be without mom, and I don't doubt that you know that the gospel is true. Thank you so much for everything mom!! I love you so much and miss you and before we know it I'll have a year and it'll be like whatttt and then I'll be home and then you'll be a gma or something!!! hahha I love you LOTS!!!! Have a great day mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment