Monday, October 9, 2017

Hey mom! It's good to here you guys finally got into a gym I'm gonna need it when I get back. We'll see if I can get back into shape in those few weeks when I get home and before I head up to byu. Don't worry about your pushups and situps, that just means there's more room for improvement. I started getting into working out again the other day and I was only able to do like 23. When I was in the offices I would pump out 3 sets of 20 like it was nothing. But I know that I can improve. Anyway keep me updated, and when I get back I'll come and work out too. I'm glad Kate got moved up and was able to have fun in The Colony game. I'm excited to be able to go and watch whenever I get home. Only 11ish months, the time will fly by. But anyway, things are good here, we're just chilling. Trying to get some work done. I was able to contact some people today and it was really great to be able to talk to them and invite them to church and stuff, the old lady was staring at my name tag and was like " joven I can't read that. What does it say?" haha So I explained to her what we were doing. Anway mom love you lots and have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment