Tuesday, October 24, 2017

saucin' it up

Elder Sweat and I came up with that subject line together this morning. I'll explain:
today were changes and so that means new companion, but I also got a new area, and it's called Sauces. So I'm about to sauce it up in Sauces.

"a man without sauce is lost, but the same man can get lost in the sauce"

This week was good, really the email will be pictures for you all to enjoy because this keyboard is making me angry bc it doesn't type very well. Lots of sticky keys. Anyway, yesterday we had the baptism of Carlos! He was in my same situation, questioning a lot of his beliefs about God, searching everywhere for answers, and then finally decided to do it God's way and is a lot happier now! I think it's interesting, as mentioned in a Mormon message called Lift, the dichotomy between healing the body, and healing the soul. If we want to heal the body, we focus on ourselves, taking medicine, going to the doctor, taking care of our bodies. But the soul is different. To heal it, we must turn outward, focusing on others and not ourselves. I feel like that's what turning to God does for us. Heals our souls and makes us happier. 

Heres Carlos:
That was  a joke bc turns out I didn't take a pic with him...sad day.



​my homie Dulce and E. Hernandez


​we made crepes with the familia Uribe


​pretty sunset outside the church beofre our baptism


typical​

I hope everyone has a great week!!! Say your prayers in the morning and never forget to bless your food. Love you guys!! 
-Elder Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment