Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Questions

1. What is the question you are asked the most on your mission?
2. What is the scripture that you quote the most?
3. What is the food that members feed you the most?
4. What is the best part about being in the MTC?
5. What is the first thing that you ask your family to send you on your mission?
6. What is something that you do on your Preparation day?
7. What is a reason to call the Mission Nurse?

Answers:
1 - Are you guys Jehovah's Witnesses? Are you hear to charge the bills? Why is there so much bad stuff in the world if God exists? Why did (x thing) happen to me? Why me?

2 - Alma 7:11-12, 3 Nephi 18:20 (all of them that talk about praying and stuff)

3 - Chicken in whatever form, sopa de fideo. I've never eaten so much chicken in my life. TORTILLAS, TORTILLAS AND, MORE TORTILLAS

4 - it's like being able to hangout with your best friends all the time (if you have an awesome district like I did) and learning about the gospel at the same time. It's a lot of work, but it's a lot of fun if you make it fun. I learned more in those six weeks than in most of my life before.

5 - Swedish fish, pictures from home, things I wish I would have brought

6 - Write home. haha. There are areas where you can do a lot but at this point in my mission I really just look forward to writing my family. 

7 - You basically need to be dying to go to the nurse. If you wake up with diarrhea and throwing up...just diahrrea and throw up all day to get it out of your system. If you're still throwing up at 8pm, you can call...basically he always says "take pepto bismol and tylenol".

No comments:

Post a Comment