Monday, September 11, 2017

just for you guys

Hey guys I'll guess I'll explain what happened with the changes then: so on Saturday they were like hey Elder Jones you're gonna stay in your area and your compa leaves so we'll tell you the rest of the info tomorrow. And then on Sunday all day my compa was saying goodbye and taking pictures and stuff and I took a few but not really any that I wanted to a whole lot. Then Sunday night comes and they called finally around midnight and said there was a change and that I needed to pack my bags because I was leaving to cuitlahuac with Elder Hernandez. So I was soooo mad bc I didn't get to say goodbye or anything and they changed on me and I was upset. But I'll be fine.

Anyway I'm excited for this new change to be able to change and do better and stuff. I don't have a lot of time left so tell Kate I'll email her back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment