Monday, August 14, 2017

Hey mom! Here it rains and it just stays hot. But the funny thing is that when I say hot I mean it's like 75 degrees. I'm gonna die when I get home. Last night we had a pretty solid lightening storm which I appreciated. I got to water the plants of the bishops wife yesterday, she really reminds me of you. It was fun, kinda felt like I was close to home. Alright here's my crazy dream from last night: I was dreaming about marriage, (who knows why) but anyway I was dreaming about marriage and saw myself in front of the temple, and then in front of the altar (but I'm not really sure how that works so not too much) but then a person appeared next to me in front of the temple in a wedding dress..... and it wasn't XXXXXX lol, but it was XXXXXX. Isn't that so weird? But I remember thinking that it just kinda felt right. But at the same time she's not a member and never talks to me and stuff. So I'm pretty much done there. But it was really odd. Thought I'd share with you haha. But anyway, life is good. No pics this week but hopefully next week!! Love you lots mom and I'll talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment