Monday, August 14, 2017

byu essay

Hey guys, I finished the essay about which CES school and also about the passion, and the risk one also but dad needs to revise it. Right now I'm finishing the short essays in part 6 of the application which I don't think need revision, but also my SAT score needs to be sent from the collegeboard website. The only thing is that there's one more essay that I can write about other things that I want the board to know about me. If you guys could think of some things I could mention that would help a lot. Can you please send me scores this week to because it takes a few weeks to get there, and I want for my application to be submitted by the end of this month. 

Also I already told mom but my invitation this week is for you guys to go to the temple on Saturday morning or whenever you can. And then take a picture together outside and send it to me. It'll be good! You have to go more for me because I can't go right now. Love you guys lots and talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment