Monday, April 9, 2018

short email, many pictures

Hey everyone!! I'm in a new area this week, it's called Puerta Grande. I'm back in the city and I have a feeling I may finish my mission in this area, which is really weird to think. Just a few more months of hard work left. I don't have much to say, but enjoy all these pictures!

1 - my compa left the keys in the house so we went out to the high way to search for things to get back in. I found a piece of metal, a stick, and some rope. And opened the door. I'm a legend


2 - Seminario is seminary. It's also a place that buses go to, and I found this bus sign and kept it. Just imagine a caption on it saying "kids, go to --"


3 - I made pizza. it was delicious



4 -  We baptized! I also baptized, but it's an interesting story what happened hahaha. One day I'll tell you guys


5 - my new tiny house shared by 4 elders. Enjoy!


Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment