Tuesday, April 17, 2018

elder jones 2.0

Get it??? Because it was my bday and I'm 20 now.
Hey everyone! Short email because I'm running out of time, but this week has been great! My new area is called Puerta Grande, and it's PURE UPHILL AND DOWNHILL,  I mean straight up or straight down, there's no in between haha. The work has been really good, and I'll just share one quick experience from yesterday! We were going to go visit this one Hermana but got dragged along to go visit someone so we went ahead and went to go see how this Hermana was. She had been operated on a few weeks ago on her back, and so we went to see how she was. We talked a bit, and then she asked us to sing her a hymn and give her the sacrament. So we started to sing How Great Thou Art, and I can not say that I have felt the spirit so strongly in such a long time. As we were singing, I looked over at the Hermana. She was laying in bed and couldn’t move at all, but I saw her singing as loud as she could. And as we were singing the third verse I could see tears rolling down her cheeks. It took everything I had to not just start bawling like a baby haha. I could see the faith this Hermana had that everything would be okay because it was in the hands of God. And it is. I know that when we can trust in God, that everything will be okay. He has the master plan, the full panorama, and we shouldn’t worry too much about what happens in life. I know that when we trust in God, we can learn and progress more in this life. I love you guys! Enjoy this pictures from this past week.

Birthday pizza



​The guys in our house


 A member from Sauces came all the way to my area to give me this for my birthday!!!


 A shirt a member in Sauces gave me for my bday before I left there

No comments:

Post a Comment