Monday, December 11, 2017

Every Christmas I think about that live nativity in Prosper, I'm pretty excited to be able to go again when I get back. It's crazy that this is my last Christmas here in the mission! Then just 8 short months and we'll be driving home from the airport. i hope you guys know that I'm gonna fight to be the one to drive the pilot home. If you still have the pilot and not some porsche by then. haha But one of the members in our area that were really good friends with who I'll probs stay in contact with for the rest of my life might by get infiniti soon, so that's cool. I've been making meat a lot with the rub haha it's always super delicious. My companion is also in love with it. But things are good!! Life is fun. Time's flying by. Love you mom! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment