Monday, March 13, 2017

hey mom

hey mom how was your week?? I hope good I'm sure it was. But I'm sure this week will be better because it's spring break. Are you guys gonna go anywhere or do anything cool? Keep me updated on the cool stuff you guys do. Can you believe we're almost halfway through march? The time just flies by faster and faster, and supposedly whenever you leave the offices it flies by even more so who knows how I'll do it. But anyway, we found out last night that Elder Bennion is most likely leaving the offices this change. But it's still top secret so don't tell anyone. This week we got to go to all the conferences at the temple so I'll explain more in the big letter, but I was thinking a lot this week and I can't remember what I was thinking about but I wanted to say a big thank you for everything you and dad have ever done for me. All the support you've ever given me in anything I've done, all the money you've spent on me (because I'm your favorite child) and really just everything you guys have done, from the temporal to the spiritual. I was thinking last night about how big of a deal family is. Before the mission one doesn't appreciate it a whole lot, but once it's gone you realize what you had. And so I've been thinking about that a lot, and how I wish that Kate and Josh and I were best friends and I'm hoping to change that while I'm gone and when I get back. I love you SO much mom!! You're the best ever, and thank you so much for everything. I'll write later! Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment