Thursday, July 27, 2017

Another quick email just because I don't have a lot of time. My apartment is pretty ugly but it's pretty nice haha. If that makes sense. The boiler is really terrible though so hot water is really hard. My companion is a pretty chill guy. He's nice but at the same time I don't know if I want to stay another change with him haha. He's got two older siblings, one sister that's married and an older brother who went to the mission. I take my laundry to the washplace but I might start myself because its EXPENSIVE. But actually no I don't, but maybe I will if I can find some good ones to use!! Sorry I haven't written too much but I wanted to answer your questions!!! I love you lots mom thanks so much for everything you do for me!! have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment