Monday, June 5, 2017

This week was pretty good, we struggle in the work but ya know were pushing on. It's crazy that it's been a year since my call, since the priesthood, since the temple, since graduation, and before we know it it'll be a year in the mission! I feel like once I have a year in the mission the time is just gonna fly by super fast and it'll all be downhill. favor: can you keep checking to see when the byu application opens up for fall 2018?? It should be in August I think sometime but who knows. I think I might go that fall right when I get back. I'm hoping that I'm changing, sometimes I just feel the same. I know that I've learned and progressed a lot but sometimes I just feel like same old Braeden. I know things are different but I' still waiting on that huge change that you see in missionaries. Yesterday we had stake conference and a 70 came and talked about the family and how we live in a world of so much communication and the communication between family members is being lost. And he talked about the importance of the family and how we'll always have the family. I loved that talk and it made me think about you guys and the future family I have and I think more than anything my testimony of the family has grown in the mission. because now I know what it's like to basically not have them. But anyway, i love you lots mom!!! Sorry my emails not too long but just wanted to shoot you something. If you send questions that also makes it easier haha. Anyway love you mom and miss you and we'll talk next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment